I know eating every 2-3 hour is good. But I don’t eat fruits or other healthy food. If there are biscuits, sweets and rice, I will eat that.
Even at night I eat something around 2-3 a.m. too. How to stop this habit and start eating healthy meal? I am not attracted towards junk food even if it is in fridge.
I’m overweight too and trying to reduce weight. I lost it but I gained again.
Take the flower remedies WHITE CHESTNUT, WALNUT and CHERRY PLUM to stop this.
Still I’m eating whatever in my fridge and kitchen – sweets etc.
I don’t know whether it’s real hunger or what. Or I feel bored, so I eat.
Pls help to stop this and so that I eat healthy food, and can do some exercise.
Take the flower remedies WALNUT and CHERRY PLUM daily two pills each four times a day for a month.
To Control over-eating and impulsiveness: CHERRY PLUM
Not to feel bored and eat and to break the habit: WALNUT
To come out of continuous eating: WHITE CHESTNUT
I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary