When one is in debts he may feel inadequate to clear the debts – ELM, and OAK
Deep Depression in total darkness – MUSTARD
Unable to face people, silently planning to commit suicide – AGRIMONY
Not to become impulsive – CHERRY PLUM
Constant worry – WHITE CHESTNUT
Losing all hopes – GORSE
To come out of misfortune – MIMULUS
The above mentioned remedies are Bach Flower Remedies. Intake of remedies is better when you are in dire straits.
I have a doubt. I want to take Mimulus + Aspen + Larch. Can I mix all medicine drops with water? Or I give some gap between these medicines?
Someone told me that a sugar pill is better than drops. How many drops are good to take at a time? How many times a day?
Both drops and pills have same effect.
MIMULUS and LARCH can be combined.
Why do you want to combine MIMULUS and ASPEN?
Mimulus is for specific fear and Aspen for unknown imaginary fears. Both will not exist simultaneously. For Mimulus, fear exists, while for Aspen, fear will not be present. Therefore, when there is Aspen fear, Mimulus fear will not be there. Mimulus is for specific situations – e.g., fear of diagnostic investigations, fear of something or someone.
If you want to take both the remedies, separate them. Take one in the morning and the other one in the evening. In general, when you are taking multiple remedies, give a gap of one to two minutes between them.
I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary