I have a doubt. I want to take Mimulus + Aspen + Larch. Can I mix all medicine drops with water? Or I give some gap between these medicines?
Someone told me that a sugar pill is better than drops. How many drops are good to take at a time? How many times a day?
Both drops and pills have same effect.
MIMULUS and LARCH can be combined.
Why do you want to combine MIMULUS and ASPEN?
Mimulus is for specific fear and Aspen for unknown imaginary fears. Both will not exist simultaneously. For Mimulus, fear exists, while for Aspen, fear will not be present. Therefore, when there is Aspen fear, Mimulus fear will not be there. Mimulus is for specific situations – e.g., fear of diagnostic investigations, fear of something or someone.
If you want to take both the remedies, separate them. Take one in the morning and the other one in the evening. In general, when you are taking multiple remedies, give a gap of one to two minutes between them.
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
Yesterday I had this strange experience.
As I was sleeping in the morning, for some more time, feeling very tired, in spite of my daughter and husband, who had woken up already. My husband told me that it’s ok for me to sleep, for some more time.
After a few minutes, I wanted to wake up, but could not. I yelled my husband’s name and called him, but he did not turn up at all. My daughter saw me yelling and came near me. In addition, my husband also came, and they tried to make me get up with great difficulty.
And suddenly, I opened my eyes, only to realize that all those five minutes were a dream. But, that dream was pathetic. I got really scared, if I would really be able to get up.
This is not the first time that has happened to me like that.
My mom, when I discussed with her said, that it happens like that when you are really tired. Our body does not get up even though our mind gets up. Naran, could you please explain more on why this happens?
Yes what your mom says is right. There was no co-ordination between mind and body. It is an inner cry for help. Release this.
In addition, take the Bach Flower Remedies Aspen and Clematis before sleeping.
Aspen: for nightmares
Clematis: when the mind and body is not in co-ordination
During entire period of pregnancy, Mimulus can be used, for there will be a scan every three months. Fear of scan; fear of being reported thyroid problem; “What if the doctor says something bad about the position of foetus?” These fearful thoughts can be healed by Mimulus.
The fortune part is Mimulus can minimise any expenditure. Normal delivery will cost less than caesarean delivery. In other words, Mimulus throughout pregnancy will pave for normal delivery!
Wherever there is specific fear, Mimulus has to be there to help you.
During development of foetus, the mother will worry, “Will my child’s brain will be well developed? Will its health be good? Will the child be without any problem?” Through out pregnancy Red Chestnut has to be given.
At the time of delivery, pain is intensive. The pregnant women can chant Rescue Remedy. Others close to her have to take Rescue Remedy and Red Chestnut. Write the name of the patient and circle it with Rescue Remedy, as because pregnant women can’t chant it, for pain will be too much then. Be sure the delivery will be normal and smooth.
During 8th month of pregnancy, the lady will be affected by restless leg syndrome. Agrimony and Impatiens can heal it.
It’s a good remedy for nausea and vomiting, especially during the 3rd month. 9th month starting, the doctor will fix up the date for delivery. As the date gets near we get impatient (Impatiens). Scleranthus person will postpone, while an Impatiens would like to have the delivery immediately. Therefore, Scleranthus and Impatiens is a good combination during the last stages of pregnancy, to have the delivery on time.
Cerato and Chestnut Bud
To beget intelligent children, to make sure the IQ of the child is good, flower remedies is the best choice. One can listen to the Bach Flower Meditation CD by Naran S Balakumar.
During entire period of pregnancy every month is a transition. Therefore, Walnut is the remedy.
If there is total physical exhaustion
Harmony at Home
If during pregnancy, peaceful harmonious atmosphere is to be there at home, for which Beech Willow, Agrimony, and Cherry Plum can be helpful.
Special Remedies for Pregnancy
Let Eshwar Protect
This is a combination to be given throughout the pregnancy: Elm, Sweet Chestnut, Hornbeam, Walnut, Aspen and Red chestnut.
Elm: Person has to manage oneself. It expands the mental ability and physical vitality of the mother. Sweet Chestnut: for the divine grace if a child has to be born safely. Hornbeam: continuous movement; Walnut: for transition. Aspen whatever unknown fear one has. Most of the time, the pregnant woman can not figure out the fear. Red Chestnut: concern for the growing baby.
The first letter of each of the remedies if coined together will form the name, ‘ESHWAR’. If there is a grace of Eshwar – Lord Siva, everything will go on well.
Fifth Month of Pregnancy
Chicory: foetus will start feeling the touch of the mother at the end of the 5th month. Either you can chant all the flower names or listen to Bach Flower Remedy meditation CD. As per Ayurveda, mind starts developing from 5th month of pregnancy. Thanks to flowers, the mind of children will develop well and will be able to understand better. In addition, so many mental faculties will develop better in the child.
Sixth Month of Pregnancy
IQ and brain development: Oak, Chestnut Bud, Cerato, Hornbeam, Walnut and Clematis. For 5 minutes, chant the remedies and keep the hands on the belly (womb). This will help in both right and left brain development and the child will be highly intelligent.
From the 8th month onwards
Add Gentian and Hornbeam to the above combination. Add gentian to combination so that there is no regression in the foetus. Around 8th month, the mother will not be able to sleep properly and will be tossing in the bed – Scleranthus is the remedy. When dates are announced, Scleranthus and Impatiens. Whenever the pregnant women go for checkups, Mimulus has to be given. For easy and natural delivery: bio-26 – this Bio salt is available in homeopathy shops. From the 4th month onwards, four tablets, three times a day.
The mother-to-be is admitted in the hospital. Pain will increase. Give her Rescue Remedy. As her parents can’t bear their daughter cry, give them Rescue Remedy with Red Chestnut.
White Chestnut and Walnut has to be given to the mother. 1st or 2nd day breast feeding will be difficult – Elm and Chestnut Bud. After the delivery, in the bathing water, add Walnut and Star of Bethlehem (need not be given orally to child) or you can chant them to baby’s ears. After 15 days, it can be given orally. For child and mother, if there is fluid in the ear, give them Heather and Crab Apple.