When one is in debts he may feel inadequate to clear the debts – ELM, and OAK
Deep Depression in total darkness – MUSTARD
Unable to face people, silently planning to commit suicide – AGRIMONY
Not to become impulsive – CHERRY PLUM
Constant worry – WHITE CHESTNUT
Losing all hopes – GORSE
To come out of misfortune – MIMULUS
The above mentioned remedies are Bach Flower Remedies. Intake of remedies is better when you are in dire straits.
I am working in an Educational Institute providing Career Course and Job opportunity as a marketing Executive. I want more students to join the Institute.
Please give some switch-words or flower remedies to achieve my target (60 per month).
Chant “BE RIDICULOUS AGRIMONY HEATHER BRING MAGIC TAKE 60 students NOW”
Write in a notebook SLOW CARE daily 21 times
Agrimony and Heather are Bach Flower Remedies. Be, Ridiculous, Bring, Magic, Take, and Now are switch words.
To get students without advertisement: AGRIMONY
To attract the students: HEATHER
BE easy and RIDICULOUS on yourself; behave as a leader to manifest the desired no of students NOW.
You asked me to chant “AGRIMONY HEATHER WATER VIOLET HOLLY HORNBEAM” when I was about to visit my mother’s place, expecting some issues with some of my family members.
Thanks for your advice my visit to my mother’s house was peaceful.
I did the chanting throughout my visit.
THANKS ONCE AGAIN it was only because of your timely advice I could come back without any drama and confrontation from my brother and his wife. I am really blessed to have come in contact with you.
The Bach Flower Remedy Agrimony is a peace-maker.
To know more about Agrimony, check out this link: http://theflowerangels.wordpress.com/2013/07/04/the-peacemaker/
What I need to do for improving my complexion on face, hands and neck?
My problem is my face and hands are dark but my whole body is very fair.
Normally people will have fair body but their body color and face color will not have much contrast. But for me there is total contrast.
Chant “AGRIMONY, CRAB APPLE” 100 times over a cup of water and wash your face daily.
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
For harmony in relationships and family, I have formed certain combinations:
- The standard combination I give is Beech, Willow, Walnut, Cherry plum and Chicory
- Another one I give is Agrimony, instead of Cherry plum (Agrimony Beech Willow Walnut Chicory)
- Agrimony, Beech, Walnut and Wild Rose is another one
- Finally: Beech, Walnut, Holly, Willow and Cherry plum
- Project the flowers Sweet Chestnut, Holy, Vine, Water violet for violence in the world
How to finalize the combination required?
Based on the symptoms and situations mentioned below, decide which combination suits you:
- Somebody wants peace give them Agrimony combination. Where there is Agrimony, there is peace. Just to maintain peace, they will not blame or criticise anybody.
- Beech: for fault-finding and criticizing
- Willow: blaming others for our problems
- Walnut: for any two person to adjust with each other
- Chicory: not to be possessive. The possessive mentality will lead to suspicion.
- Cherry Plum: in the midst of a conflict, one should not loose control.
- In the family there will be a lot of hatred and suspicion: Chicory and Holly.
- Wild rose: when we are not able to come out of the rut. Wild rose will liberate us from the problem. Wild rose will give inner motivation to live the life in full and not to loose interest.
Get out of prison – any prison?
Somebody is in jail. To bring them out Sweet Chestnut, Wild rose and Chestnut bud.
Believe me! It is true! Hope you remember that last week I told that my mom was not speaking with me well. You had suggested me to draw a concentric circle and write my mother’s name with Agrimony and Willow written in the circles. I wrote that around 11.30 pm Saturday night. Every weekend I call and speak with her whether she speaks well or not. The same way the next day being Sunday, I called her around 10.00 pm. I could not believe my ears. She enquired my wellness and spoke with me for 30 mins!!! I was so excited and really wanted to thank you for that.
Agrimony: Mother was not revealing what she was unhappy about.
Willow: Sudden aversion to interact/communicate with daughter
This is with regard to my sister-in-law who was suffering from a headache for a week or more especially the last couple of days. Medication did not help her one bit and she ultimately had to go to the hospital to check her BP, etc. It was all normal and she continued taking pain killers. None of that helped.
I told her when she called me from Coimbatore to call Naran and talk to him – to simply tell him what was on her mind. She had lost her brother just a few days ago. I also told her to go ahead and talk, though she had never met him, and even if she did not have faith in Flower Therapy.
This was around 9 p.m. and when I did not hear from her after that call, I presumed the poor thing had gone to bed with her headache. She called me early the next morning and said, “I cannot believe it! I spoke to Naran and only briefly explained the issues. He told me to chant the names of 2 flowers. I did and I realized to my amazement that the headache had vanished with just 3 repetitions of those divine flowers!”
The next morning when she felt the headache starting to set in, she again chanted the names and it went off. She also mentioned how she had a good nights sleep after so many days and that too without sleeping pills which the doctor had prescribed for the trauma she was undergoing.
She told me I have to fix an appointment in a weeks’ time as she wants to meet Naran.
The Bach Flower Remedies chanted were Agrimony and White Chestnut. Since she said that she had continuous headache, White Chestnut was suggested. Why Agrimony is prescribed in headaches? Headaches are normally the physical expression of inner turmoil, which indicates Agrimony. The person with inner turmoil will say I want to be peaceful. This is what she said, when she spoke to me.
Make a Good Bargain
You want to sell something. You always come across people who bargain with you. If you take Bach Flower Remedy Agrimony, whatever price you ask for, they will pay that.
Proper Property Distribution
You expect a quarrel during property distribution in the family. You do not want any quarrel or face conflicts. If you don’t want any fights, then take Agrimony with you as it is a peacemaker.
Agrimony deserves a Nobel Prize for Peace
Think of Kashmir and spray Agrimony on the map where Kashmir is located. Definitely you will bring in peace there.
You want to know the Mind of Your Partner
An Agrimony person will not reveal and hides her feelings from others. She will always be smiling, hiding the worries inside. If you look at her you can’t figure it out as she hides her inner turmoil. If she takes Agrimony, she will reveal her feelings to you. If she is not willing to take it then you can chant Agrimony visualizing her. She will definitely come out of her shell.
A Sleep Remedy
What’s the behaviour of an Agrimony person? In the night, he can’t go to sleep easily as he will be worrying at that time. When he is alone he will be worrying. He will work overtime as nobody is at home. He will resort to drinking and will say, “I drink to forget my worry and tension”. Agrimony is one of the remedies included in the flower combination for sleeping.
Restless leg syndrome and Hyper Tension
The restless leg syndrome can be healed by Bach Flower Remedies Agrimony and Impatiens. The body is trying to remove the tension by shaking the legs. He is not opening up by discussing the problem and revealing it. Where else it will go? This will turn into hyper tension. When problems are buried inside, it will come out as hyper tension. This is due to expectation of society, which says, ‘whatever problem you have, you have to smile and face it’. On the contrary, we have to show our feelings. This attitude is also expressed in the form of, ‘I don’t want to disturb others’
During entire period of pregnancy, Mimulus can be used, for there will be a scan every three months. Fear of scan; fear of being reported thyroid problem; “What if the doctor says something bad about the position of foetus?” These fearful thoughts can be healed by Mimulus.
The fortune part is Mimulus can minimise any expenditure. Normal delivery will cost less than caesarean delivery. In other words, Mimulus throughout pregnancy will pave for normal delivery!
Wherever there is specific fear, Mimulus has to be there to help you.
During development of foetus, the mother will worry, “Will my child’s brain will be well developed? Will its health be good? Will the child be without any problem?” Through out pregnancy Red Chestnut has to be given.
At the time of delivery, pain is intensive. The pregnant women can chant Rescue Remedy. Others close to her have to take Rescue Remedy and Red Chestnut. Write the name of the patient and circle it with Rescue Remedy, as because pregnant women can’t chant it, for pain will be too much then. Be sure the delivery will be normal and smooth.
During 8th month of pregnancy, the lady will be affected by restless leg syndrome. Agrimony and Impatiens can heal it.
It’s a good remedy for nausea and vomiting, especially during the 3rd month. 9th month starting, the doctor will fix up the date for delivery. As the date gets near we get impatient (Impatiens). Scleranthus person will postpone, while an Impatiens would like to have the delivery immediately. Therefore, Scleranthus and Impatiens is a good combination during the last stages of pregnancy, to have the delivery on time.
Cerato and Chestnut Bud
To beget intelligent children, to make sure the IQ of the child is good, flower remedies is the best choice. One can listen to the Bach Flower Meditation CD by Naran S Balakumar.
During entire period of pregnancy every month is a transition. Therefore, Walnut is the remedy.
If there is total physical exhaustion
Harmony at Home
If during pregnancy, peaceful harmonious atmosphere is to be there at home, for which Beech Willow, Agrimony, and Cherry Plum can be helpful.
Special Remedies for Pregnancy
Let Eshwar Protect
This is a combination to be given throughout the pregnancy: Elm, Sweet Chestnut, Hornbeam, Walnut, Aspen and Red chestnut.
Elm: Person has to manage oneself. It expands the mental ability and physical vitality of the mother. Sweet Chestnut: for the divine grace if a child has to be born safely. Hornbeam: continuous movement; Walnut: for transition. Aspen whatever unknown fear one has. Most of the time, the pregnant woman can not figure out the fear. Red Chestnut: concern for the growing baby.
The first letter of each of the remedies if coined together will form the name, ‘ESHWAR’. If there is a grace of Eshwar – Lord Siva, everything will go on well.
Fifth Month of Pregnancy
Chicory: foetus will start feeling the touch of the mother at the end of the 5th month. Either you can chant all the flower names or listen to Bach Flower Remedy meditation CD. As per Ayurveda, mind starts developing from 5th month of pregnancy. Thanks to flowers, the mind of children will develop well and will be able to understand better. In addition, so many mental faculties will develop better in the child.
Sixth Month of Pregnancy
IQ and brain development: Oak, Chestnut Bud, Cerato, Hornbeam, Walnut and Clematis. For 5 minutes, chant the remedies and keep the hands on the belly (womb). This will help in both right and left brain development and the child will be highly intelligent.
From the 8th month onwards
Add Gentian and Hornbeam to the above combination. Add gentian to combination so that there is no regression in the foetus. Around 8th month, the mother will not be able to sleep properly and will be tossing in the bed – Scleranthus is the remedy. When dates are announced, Scleranthus and Impatiens. Whenever the pregnant women go for checkups, Mimulus has to be given. For easy and natural delivery: bio-26 – this Bio salt is available in homeopathy shops. From the 4th month onwards, four tablets, three times a day.
The mother-to-be is admitted in the hospital. Pain will increase. Give her Rescue Remedy. As her parents can’t bear their daughter cry, give them Rescue Remedy with Red Chestnut.
White Chestnut and Walnut has to be given to the mother. 1st or 2nd day breast feeding will be difficult – Elm and Chestnut Bud. After the delivery, in the bathing water, add Walnut and Star of Bethlehem (need not be given orally to child) or you can chant them to baby’s ears. After 15 days, it can be given orally. For child and mother, if there is fluid in the ear, give them Heather and Crab Apple.