Creation of Wealth
When you find yourself with insufficient money, try to find new sources, ways – sources by which you can earn more:
- ELM and OAK – for inadequacy of mind to think ways of improving finance; to think differently
- GORSE – if you have no hopes or if you think to all sources are exhausted, feeling hopeless of getting any additional money
- LARCH – to be more confident of creating wealth
If you are in business:
- Think how to add more value to the products or add other products of more value.
If you are in job, ask simply:
- “How can I add more value to my work”,
- “What I had to do so that I am wanted more”,
- “How will I make my job more valuable” and
- “How will I contribute 100%”.
When you say or think that I am already working more than 16 hours – take OAK + OLIVE + HORNBEAM to work smartly and finish in less time.
If you are in business, or a salesman, ask yourself:
“How can I reach more in less time” or
“How can I reach more customers” then
Take VERVAIN + OAK + OLIVE.
Have a plan to spend and invest
Suddenly an advertisement comes and we spend carried away by it and regret later.
Not to do any impulsive purchase – CHERRY PLUM + HONEY SUCKLE
Or stop spending all when there is money – WILD ROSE
Enjoy your wealth
- Thank divine, your work, office everyday for your earning.
- Thank your expenses
- Stop your feeling of jealousy about the rich and come out of it by saying “ I AM SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, LOVE THANK DIVINE”
- Find out your beliefs about money and release them
- Chant the Switch Words – “TOGETHER FIND COUNT DIVINE NOW”
- Do the Mudras – ACCEPTANCE MUDRA and VITALITY MUDRA, each for 15 minutes.
- Daily morning – rotate all the 7 chakras clock-wise by intending “Keep rotating clockwise at optimum speed.”
When you have too much worry and confusion about finance, take WHITE CHESTNUT + SCLERANTHUS + RESCUE REMEDY in the night.
Try the following on each day and find which combination gives you the money you want or require:
MORNING – one combination each day and repeat
MIMULUS, PINK TOURMALINE (1st day)
MIMULUS, RUBY (2nd day)
MIMULUS, CAT’S EYE (3rd day)
MUSTARD, DIAMOND (4th day)
Daily afternoon to evening
SWEET CHESTNUT, SCLERANTHUS
Pink Tourmaline, Ruby, Cat’s Eye, and Diamond are Gem Remedies and available only at the centre. The rest of the remedies mentioned are Bach Flower Remedies, which are available in the Homeopathy Shops also.
What to do about sexual harassment from strangers/men? How to avoid unwanted attention and have peace of mind in areas around my home?
Do the forgiving exercise. You can say “I AM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME LOVE THANKS DIVINE”.
Interestingly, I only said this a few times and the harassers have decided to move about 100 meters from where they usually gather. One of them even tried to be nice to me. They occasionally come near but mostly the problem has alleviated.
Now there is a remaining fear that I might encounter men again. How can I clear this completely?
Fear attracts what we fear. So the Bach Flower Remedy Mimulus is prescribed to handle our known fears.
The “I am sorry” mantra breaks the unwanted connection from us and the harassers.
Dr Meenakshi Jagadisan
My mother is 90 years old and she was admitted to the hospital. She is a known heart patient and has been on regular medication. She was admitted to the hospital for giddiness. Profuse sweating and she was drowsy. On admission all her investigations were near normal and the diagnosis could not be established as to the exact cause of her drowsiness.
At that point in time I rang up Balakumar and he advised me to chant, “WHITE CHESTNUT, SWEET CHESTNUT” and to visualize the energy going from the Basic Chakra to Crown Chakra and Vice Versa. And also to accept whatever is the Divine will as we do not know what will be the outcome.
Only 2 days before my mother had celebrated her 90th birthday and this hospitalization made everybody sad.
I started chanting as per his advice with visualisation of the energy flow in my mother for a few hours though intermittently from morning and by late evening my mother regained consciousness and could respond.
Balakumar always says that the Divine is always by our side ever ready to come to our rescue that we forget to seek/ ask for help.
I thank the Divine Bach Flowers White Chestnut and Sweet Chestnut and Naran for his valuable guidance and timely advice.
I wish and pray that more and more people benefit from Mr. Balakumar’ advice and treatment. Even though I am a practicing allopathic doctor, I had always felt that Balakumar is a Divine Physician – medicines at Zero cost and 100% effective with no side effects.
May mankind and more and more people benefit from him.
With my humble Pranams
Why White Chestnut? When diagnostic investigations are near normal and the diagnosis could not be established as to the exact cause of her drowsiness, White chestnut is the remedy for this condition. “Clinically normal but symptoms persist” is White chestnut.
Though for her concern for the mother, she has to be prescribed RED CHESTNUT; White chestnut was given instead, because in her over anxiety, mentally she had become “that person -her mother”.
Of course, Sweet chestnut was given for divine intervention.
We read in sports news that Saina has lost in world championships. For any sports competition, take the Bach Flower Remedies Elm, Larch, Oak, Gentian and Hornbeam. You can add the Gem Remedies Coral and Yellow Sapphire too, to the combination.
Whoever takes it will win any competitive sports. It is a 100% winning combination.
- Gentian: not to think about the past failures
- Elm increases and stretches your ability.
- A positive Larch person will put up her best efforts and will do the competition, from best of her abilities
- Coral will give strength to legs and hands
- Yellow Sapphire like Elm will expand your abilities.
- Hornbeam gives flexibility to body, so sportswomen would need it. Hornbeam plant looks like a bull’s horn – so strong, but flexible.
The combination required is: Sweet Chestnut, Olive and Ruby.
Recovering from a Failed Business
The combination can re-generate a person or a business from a major setback. When the business is down and you are not able to bring it up, you need these remedies.
Regeneration means coming out of total destruction. The business has to come again, from rock bottom.
Recovering from a Serious Illness
Let us say, you were afflicted by Jaundice. When you come out of it, you will be totally exhausted. This combination would help you to recover faster. In addition, you may listen to Mooladhara Crown Chakra Activation CD for a quick recovery. Check out this link: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2010/08/21/i-am-tired-of-my-%e2%80%9ctiredness%e2%80%9d/
Sweet Chestnut means Creation
It is not a flower, but a tree. During the entire summer it will become dark and dry. Even without water, the tree will be porous and dark. In July, after the monsoon, it will be full of flowers. Thus, it represents new creation.
To create something new, it is only possible for the divine. You can’t create anything new. You can only use what’s existing.
Conceiving a Child
This is very good remedy for conceiving a child. Creation has many meanings including father, hatch etc. To conceive a child both husband and wife have to take Sweet Chestnut.
No Savings, Broke, Invention, Re-habitation, 100% Production
- No savings: Sweet Chestnut and Wild Rose. Enough money earned but no savings. All unnecessary expense will be cut off.
- A New-self will emerge, when Sweet Chestnut is taken. If you are beginning something new, then take that remedy.
- To do invention and research: give the combination of Sweet Chestnut, Water Violet, Oak and Mustard. It will bring in more and more inventions in day-to-day life.
- For re-habitation: Sweet Chestnut
- For floods in Pakistan, we can pray to Sweet Chestnut and send it to them. It has never happened like this before.
- Production of any plant should produce 100% regularly, without slowing down: Sweet Chestnut, Walnut and Hornbeam. Any production will be uninterrupted then, like weaving production. Produced has to be sold as well. Therefore, Walnut and Hornbeam.
Expressions of Sweet Chestnut:
- “I am broke”
- Can I write off my dues? I am shattered means: Sweet Chestnut.