Category Archives: The Mother’s Flower
James had an eye pressure somewhere between 22 and 25 for the last 3 years. He was not able to see properly. He came to see me in February 2006. He was in for an operation and the doctor had said that he cannot guarantee the eye sight even after the operation.
James asked me to do something so that there will be no operation. At that time he was able to see very little. Because the doctor could not give a guarantee for eye sight even after the operation there was a fear in James.
Hence, I prescribed Bach flower MIMULUS and along with that I also gave him THAZHAMPU (Fragrant Screw Pine) aroma to be kept near the bed and I advised him to inhale it whenever he passes the room.
A fortnight afterwards he telephoned me and told me that the eye pressure has become normal, no surgery is required and he has got a very clear eye sight now.
“The power needed in yoga is the power to go through effort, difficulty or trouble without getting fatigued, depressed, discouraged or impatient and without breaking off the effort or giving up one’s aim or resolution.”
– The Mother
When can you use this flower?
- For any obstacle or hindrance
- If there is a delay, obstruction, opposition or restriction, for example, if there is a delay in getting the offer. What can you do then? You can take the picture and meditate upon it.
- Just look at it for a while, if the project or something else is delayed. Let us say, marriage is delayed.
- If there is a stumbling block in your way, say a person is hindering, sabotaging or preventing you from doing anything…
- You are stopped from getting a promotion…“Let this girl need not get a job, a colleague might work towards it”
These can be categorized as obstruction, prevention and sabotage. In all these areas of problems, the Hibiscus flower can be used as a beautiful remedy.
The Hibiscus with this color only (Hawaii Hibiscus flower) has got that healing power. In fact, Mother has discussed about 15 varieties of Hibiscus flowers. Only the Hawaii Hibiscus flower has the qualities I have mentioned.
Have a look at the picture of the Hibiscus flower. You are blessed if you just get an opportunity to see it. Both the picture and pills of the flowers are available in the centre. The original flower is from Hawaii. Outside of the flower will be in yellowish orange, while its inside is red in color.