The Confidence Factor!
Together Gentian Larch
- For any type of examination, Bach Flower Remedies Gentian and larch will be very useful.
- They are quite handy too, in any adverse circumstances. Let us say, in a given situation, you don’t want failure. Then, you use them.
For any competitive exam
After studying well give the following combination to write the exam well, “Gentian Larch Elm Oak Hornbeam”.
Irrespective of the amount of study they put, some students get failed in an exam. They make multiple attempts to pass the exam. Yet they fail.
Why you need this combination?
- Gentian: not to think about the previous failures.
- Elm increases and stretches your ability. If you get 50 marks in general, then it will make you to get 70 or 80 marks.
- A positive Larch person will put up his best efforts and will write the exam from best of his abilities.
- Hornbeam will keep him mentally alert.
- Oak. He will understand how to write so to pass the examination or score more marks.
Gentian and Larch is needed for any part of our lives. It implies the famous slogan, “Try! Try Again! Till You Succeed”, which is the mantra for Gentian and Larch.
What’s the message of Larch?
A Gentian person will be thinking about her past failures, while a Larch person will anticipate failures in any future event.
Message of Larch is, “Plunge into life! Take a risk!”
When somebody starts a business, give them Gentian and Larch.
Let anything come, I will face it – Larch. Then you don’t bother about the results.
Posted on September 22, 2010, in Bach Flower Remedy and tagged Acu-Reiki, adverse circumstances, Animal Spirit Guides, anticipate, Bach Flower Remedy, Balakumar, best efforts, Body, Chennai, competetive, Connection, Crystal, EFT, elm, Examination, face challenges, fail, failure, future, Gem Remedy, Gentian, Healing CD, Homeopathy, Hornbeam, IEIT, increase, India, Intelligence, Karuna Reiki, Larch, Life, Mantra, Master, Meditation, Meditation CD, mentally alert, Mind, Mudra, Naran, NLP, oak, pass, plunge into life, positive, previous, R Mohan, Reiki, remedies, results, start business, stretch, study, Switch Word, take risk, Tamil Nadu, Tapping, Therapist, try try again till you succeed, worry about, Yoga. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.