We read in sports news that Saina has lost in world championships. For any sports competition, take the Bach Flower Remedies Elm, Larch, Oak, Gentian and Hornbeam. You can add the Gem Remedies Coral and Yellow Sapphire too, to the combination.
Whoever takes it will win any competitive sports. It is a 100% winning combination.
- Gentian: not to think about the past failures
- Elm increases and stretches your ability.
- A positive Larch person will put up her best efforts and will do the competition, from best of her abilities
- Coral will give strength to legs and hands
- Yellow Sapphire like Elm will expand your abilities.
- Hornbeam gives flexibility to body, so sportswomen would need it. Hornbeam plant looks like a bull’s horn – so strong, but flexible.
Posted on September 22, 2010, in Bach Flower Remedy, Gem Remedy and tagged 100%, ability, Acu-Reiki, Animal Spirit Guides, Bach Flower Remedy, Balakumar, best efforts, Body, bull's horn, Chennai, competitive sports, Connection, coral, Crystal, EFT, elm, expand, flexibility, Gem Remedy, Gentian, hands, Healing CD, Homeopathy, Hornbeam, IEIT, increase, India, Intelligence, Karuna Reiki, Larch, legs, lost, Mantra, Master, Meditation, Meditation CD, Mind, Mudra, Naran, NLP, oak, past failures, put, R Mohan, Reiki, remedies, Saina, Strength, stretch, strong, Switch Word, Tamil Nadu, Tapping, Therapist, think, winning combination, world championships, yellow sapphire, Yoga. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.