Posted on February 16, 2010, in Bach Flower Remedy and tagged absent minded, Acu-Reiki, aim, Animal Spirit Guides, asking other's opinion, Bach, Balakumar, Body, buying, career, Cerato, chanting, Chennai, Chestnut Bud, Choices, Connection, constant thinking, consult, cross roads, cursing, decision, decision making, different, EFT, Exam, Flower, Gem, honey suckle, IEIT, Imaptiens, impatient, India, Intelligence, Mantra, Master, Meditation, Mind, mistake, Mudra, multiple-choice questions, Naran, NLP, options, pick out of two, process, R Mohan, regret, Reiki, remedies, Remedy, sari, Scleranthus, self, sorry, Switch Word, Tapping, Therapist, this or that, where to go, White Chestnut, Wild Oat, Yoga. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
- Tara G srinivas on End my problems during my periods
- kriti Mohan on Secret to find the lost objects
- Swathi G on One remedy a day keeps the problems away
- Subir Banerjee on Bach Flower Remedies Combinations Discussed at Raj Bhavan Meeting
- Santhi Vedagiri on Draw Your Luck