You asked me to chant “AGRIMONY HEATHER WATER VIOLET HOLLY HORNBEAM” when I was about to visit my mother’s place, expecting some issues with some of my family members.
Thanks for your advice my visit to my mother’s house was peaceful.
I did the chanting throughout my visit.
THANKS ONCE AGAIN it was only because of your timely advice I could come back without any drama and confrontation from my brother and his wife. I am really blessed to have come in contact with you.
The Bach Flower Remedy Agrimony is a peace-maker.
To know more about Agrimony, check out this link: http://theflowerangels.wordpress.com/2013/07/04/the-peacemaker/
Creation of Wealth
When you find yourself with insufficient money, try to find new sources, ways – sources by which you can earn more:
- ELM and OAK – for inadequacy of mind to think ways of improving finance; to think differently
- GORSE – if you have no hopes or if you think to all sources are exhausted, feeling hopeless of getting any additional money
- LARCH – to be more confident of creating wealth
If you are in business:
- Think how to add more value to the products or add other products of more value.
If you are in job, ask simply:
- “How can I add more value to my work”,
- “What I had to do so that I am wanted more”,
- “How will I make my job more valuable” and
- “How will I contribute 100%”.
When you say or think that I am already working more than 16 hours – take OAK + OLIVE + HORNBEAM to work smartly and finish in less time.
If you are in business, or a salesman, ask yourself:
“How can I reach more in less time” or
“How can I reach more customers” then
Take VERVAIN + OAK + OLIVE.
Have a plan to spend and invest
Suddenly an advertisement comes and we spend carried away by it and regret later.
Not to do any impulsive purchase – CHERRY PLUM + HONEY SUCKLE
Or stop spending all when there is money – WILD ROSE
Enjoy your wealth
- Thank divine, your work, office everyday for your earning.
- Thank your expenses
- Stop your feeling of jealousy about the rich and come out of it by saying “ I AM SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, LOVE THANK DIVINE”
- Find out your beliefs about money and release them
- Chant the Switch Words – “TOGETHER FIND COUNT DIVINE NOW”
- Do the Mudras – ACCEPTANCE MUDRA and VITALITY MUDRA, each for 15 minutes.
- Daily morning – rotate all the 7 chakras clock-wise by intending “Keep rotating clockwise at optimum speed.”
When you have too much worry and confusion about finance, take WHITE CHESTNUT + SCLERANTHUS + RESCUE REMEDY in the night.
Try the following on each day and find which combination gives you the money you want or require:
MORNING - one combination each day and repeat
MIMULUS, PINK TOURMALINE (1st day)
MIMULUS, RUBY (2nd day)
MIMULUS, CAT’S EYE (3rd day)
MUSTARD, DIAMOND (4th day)
Daily afternoon to evening
SWEET CHESTNUT, SCLERANTHUS
Pink Tourmaline, Ruby, Cat’s Eye, and Diamond are Gem Remedies and available only at the centre. The rest of the remedies mentioned are Bach Flower Remedies, which are available in the Homeopathy Shops also.
I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary
My age is 43 years. Presently I am taking homeopathic treatment for Spondylolysis. My Spondylolysis is now almost 75% cured successfully.
Though, I am having a sound sleep at night for 6 – 7 hours (i.e. 11.15 to 6), I feel sleepy during day time, with great yawning in house as well as in office, especially while writing, reading, thinking about whatever it may be and trying to analyze what I understood etc.
Due to this problem, being a stenographer, I am facing many hurdles in my work like waste of time, typographical mistakes due to naps which are not controllable etc. I have no other problems like sugar, B.P., gastric troubles, and ulcers.
I also tend to forget such things suddenly for example, names of the persons, what work I shall do at that time etc.
Take the Bach Flower Remedies OAK GENTIAN HORNBEAM
Oak, Gentian and Hornbeam: a good combination that helps to get things done (completed).
Gentian: not being happy about his current life situation
Hornbeam: feeling mentally tired through the day
Left arm pit – nobody is helping you, so suppressed anger will be present – Centaury and Willow for pain.
Right side arm pit – Holly, Willow
Lower back pain – Chicory
Whenever you have pains shifting from one place to another then take Scleranthus
Numbness from sitting long hours
If there is numbness from sitting long hours, then the remedies prescribed are:
Numbness in the Leg from sitting– Hornbeam and Walnut,
Hand – Wild Rose, Centaury, Pine and Willow
Calcarea Phos -6x (homeopathy) 3 tablets three times a day for one month will reduce the numbness to a very great extent – in fact, numbness will not be there.
I had to make a presentation to a delegation that came from Europe. The presentation was an overview and update of our business. At the end of the meeting / presentation, we were looking for investment from the European / Global division of the visiting company.
The night before the presentation I spoke to Mohan and asked him for some tips. He asked me to draw two sets of concentric circles:
- One with my name in the centre and WATER VIOLET, LARCH, GENTIAN and WILD ROSE in the outer circles in that order and
- Another one with my name in the centre along with the person I was making the presentation to, date and location and ELM, GORSE and HEATHER in the outer circles in that order.
I drew these circles on two sheets of paper and took them along with me in to the meeting room. The meeting started at 10 a.m. and my turn came at around 4 p.m.
What I observed during the day was that the main person in the visiting team was someone who did not smile through the day and did not really give away any of his emotions / views. When I started presenting, I suddenly felt very comfortable and at ease and I actually smiled during my presentation. This, in a way, forced a smile on that person who was tight-lipped and was on guard. In fact, he said a few words in appreciation of the work we are doing too.
WATER VIOLET, LARCH, GENTIAN and WILD ROSE: a good combination for any interviews including Visa Interviews, and for meeting with big bosses
ELM, GORSE and HEATHER: Heather will make people listen to you, while Elm and Gorse will increase your capacity / skill
I was about to give a presentation to engineering students from Anna University. Naran asked me to chant OAK and MUSTARD to prepare the presentation, and write “ELM, GORSE and HORNBEAM” on a piece of paper and keep it with me while giving the lecture. Without fail it worked wonders.
OAK: for smart presentation
MUSTARD: to know what the students would expect and meet them; will throw light to us to understand the needs of the students
ELM, GORSE and HORNBEAM: teacher’s remedy for taking classes
I am a teacher, I teach well to my students, but if some observers come from outside, to observe my class, I becomes so upset and my mouth becomes so dry and have difficulty in talking also. What should I do?
When somebody comes you are losing confidence and you can pray to Larch and Hornbeam (Bach Flower Remedies) at that time. Call them for help and ask them to increase your confidence.
You would be alright.
Suddenly we were required to complete multiple jobs, with tight timelines.
I remembered the combination mentioned to me one day by Shobana. It is a Bach Flower Remedy combination, “Elm Oak Hornbeam”.
This can be used if we have to do lot of stuff (Elm – overwhelmed) and we are not sure whether we can complete the job (Hornbeam). So we may require extra resources that we don’t use normally. To put it simple we need work smarter than usual (Oak).
I went back home thinking about this, when I went back home. As there was a time element involved (to do it faster – Impatiens), I chanted the combination, “ELM OAK HORNBEAM IMPATIENS”.
Next day morning, when I went to my office, my associate approached me and suggested me that we could follow a specific approach to do the work, which I am sure would make our jobs easier.
Now, I know who made my job easy!!!